Skrill-Accepting Casinos on Your Smartphone
Skrill was initially launched in 2001 under the name Moneybookers before later changing in 2010. Mobile functionality is another key advancement, with Skrill 1-Tap now giving users the ability to make payments with smartphone-compatible casinos. To help prepare you to pay with Skrill at mobile casinos, here is a guide containing details on the best sites, comparable payment methods, and step-by-step user instructions.
Best Skrill Casino Destinations
– Thrills Casino has already amassed an enormous library of casino games drawn from 12 of the industry’s best software providers. You can try video slots from leading developers like NetEnt, Microgaming, and Play’n GO. Make an online casino deposit with Skrill and receive a 100% deposit bonus up to £100. Thrills will also throw in 50 free spins to use on Starburst, a space-based slot game.
– You don’t have quite as diverse a selection of games at Casino.com, but the site does have all of the best Playtech slots. That means you will have access to branded slots in the form of King Kong, Gladiator, the Avengers, Thor, Wolverine, the X-Men, and more. Gaming content can be access via desktop, live, or mobile. A free trial will let you claim a £20 no deposit bonus before a £400 welcome bonus.
Skrill Compared to Other E-Payments
From a functional standpoint, Skrill is an e-wallet that directly compares to Neteller, PayPal, and others. Skrill also requires you to link a debit/credit card or bank account in order to send and receive payments. Each of those methods will remove the need for you to enter in-depth payment information with every purchase – only your username and password will be required, thus streamlining the process.
For online casino transactions, Skrill is similar to other e-wallets in that you can request the easy withdrawal of funds. All the casino has to do is send your winnings to your Skrill account, after which you can make a withdrawal to your chosen payment method. Of course, casinos will have a minimum withdrawal amount in place.
An alternative payment option is to consider e-vouchers. These can be purchased either online or else from offline vendors. In both cases, you will receive a pin code for a corresponding value of money that you paid. The rationale is that you submit the pin code with mobile casinos and they will credit your account. This prevents the need to provide financial information.
Prime examples of e-vouchers include Ukash and paysafecard. Each comes with a timeframe of use, meaning that an admin charge will be incurred if they are left too long. The most common disadvantage of using e-vouchers is that a huge portion of mobile casinos will not let you withdraw funds with e-vouchers.
Paying by Skrill with Mobile Casinos
Mobile casinos that take Skrill are now highly prevalent in the igaming market. So much so, in fact, that it can be easier to find Skrill-accepting casinos than PayPal-accepting sites. PayPal appears to operate with a more closed-off partnering approach to Skrill, making it tough for many casinos to offer PayPal. As such, here is your three-step guide to paying by Skrill:
– Visit Skrill.com and click on the link that will let you create an account, which is completely free of charge. Enter the basic information requested, including name, date of birth, address, and whatever else is required. Confirm the account with any email sent to your email address.
– Now that you have an account, it is time to link a payment method so that you can send and receive funds. Skrill will give you the option of attaching leading credit cards like American Express, MasterCard, and VISA. Submit your credit card details and Skrill will send a micropayment to you along with a pin code. Locate the pin code from your online banking and enter it with Skrill to connect your card.
– Casinos that accept Skrill will provide it as an option via the banking screen. Enter the amount you wish to deposit and then click on Skrill as the payment method. A Skrill login screen will then appear. Submit your login details to complete the transaction.
There are many ways in which to enhance your mobile casino experience, and Skrill is one of them. Stay secure and make quicker payments.Join Rizk Casino on your Mobile!