Casino players are often familiar with famous developers that supply the industry, with key names including Playtech, NetEnt, and Microgaming. But those are the leaders within the global industry. Further beneath those global giants there are lots of talented up-and-comers to monitor. These new developers often have exciting new ideas and concepts to share via their creative games.
The latest developer on the scene for 2014 and beyond is NEKTAN, a company founded and managed by experienced veterans from the online gaming industry. Key personnel working with the developer have previously served in leading roles with the likes of bwin.party and Betfair. NEKTAN has not struggled to attract promising talent to work on its mobile casino-focused games.
Depending on which mobile casino you register with, there could be at least 20 mobile slots to play. In contrast, players are limited to blackjack and roulette for table games. Below are some of the top slots to try out:
- Cave Raiders HD – Designed in stunning high definition for maximum clarity, this HD version of Cave Raider is a five-reel slot with 25-paylines. Up to £50k can be won on a payline and free spins are present.
- Best of British – This slot compresses the action down to 15 paylines, making it more affordable to cover all of the payout options.
- Gunslingers Gold – Also featuring 15 paylines is this Wild West-themed adventure. Trigger free spins as you hunt for your fortune.
As a fresh player to the market, it is understand that some players might feel apprehensive to play at mobile casinos with which they are unfamiliar. However, you shouldn’t hold back from playing at them for that reason. All of the sites are registered with the Gibraltar Gaming Commission, which is one of the more well known in the global casino industry. You can rest assured that NEKTAN sites are held to the highest regulatory standards.
Try with No Risk
The best piece of advice for NEKTAN casinos is to try them before you commit your own money with a deposit. All sites currently on the NEKTAN network are willing to offer new players a risk-free trial in the form of a £5 no deposit bonus. Now, you shouldn’t expect to generate major winnings with the funds, as they have 80x wagering requirements, but they are ideal for experiencing the sites and getting a feel for the games.
Even as a relatively new software developer, NEKTAN is working with a number of sites. To help you find out which, we have gathered together four NEKTAN mobile casinos for your consideration. All of the sites are relatively similar, as evidenced by the fact that they offer the same bonus deals. Choosing will basically come down to the most appealing visuals. Check out the list below:
- Red 8 Casino – Leading off the quartet of NEKTAN-powered online casinos is Red 8 Casino. Like all of these sites, Red 8 is licensed in the gambling jurisdiction of Gibraltar. Mobile games can be played after snapping up the £5 no deposit bonus plus the 200% first deposit bonus.
- Winzino – A simple but visually appealing mobile casino site that is compatible for Android and Apple iOS players. Winzino has a lot to give players in the way of offers. Playing here will leave you flush with bonus funds after you claim the £5 no deposit deal as well as the £50 first deposit bonus.
- Chomp Casino – Input your mobile number of Chomp Casino and you will be cleared to claim a no deposit deal worth £5. Those free funds will set you up to try out the site without risk. Depositing players can claim a £50 bonus upon making their first stake with Chomp Casino.
- GoWin Mobile Casino – Experience what the site has to offer free by claiming the £5 no deposit offer. When the time comes to deposit, GoWin can dish out up to £500 worth of bonus funds over your first three deposits. Further bonuses and promotions will be available throughout your time with GoWin.
NewMobileCasinos.com is here to introduce you to all of the most important games developers in the online casino industry. Come back to us for regular updates on a range of special topics.
Read more on this topic: Reviews