EntroPay Banking at Mobile Phone Casinos
EntroPay was established in 2000 to provide web consumers with a payment method capable of protecting them from cyber fraud. Rather than adopt the e-wallet approach like PayPal, Neteller, and Skrill, EntroPay formed a relationship with VISA. The end result was the creation of the virtual VISA card. Casino players could easily obtain the cards and preload them with funds.
Best EntroPay Casinos for Mobile
Below are two of the best mobile casinos that accept EntroPay. Each has generous bonus deals and will let you game over multiple platforms:
– A Thrills Casino account can be set up in 45 seconds, leaving you ready to deposit with EntroPay. Thrills will accept all VISA payments, meaning that you’re covered here. The reward for making a first deposit will be a £100 welcome bonus and 50 free spins. Games are available on desktop, live, and mobile. Payments are protected by SSL encryption.
– Sign up here and you enjoy some free gaming time with the £20 free-play offer. EntroPay is accepted for when you wish to make a first deposit. Casino.com will offer a 100% welcome bonus on deposits worth £20 or higher. Desktop, live, and mobile gaming are also available at Casino.com.
EntroPay vs. Alternative Payment Methods
This is perhaps the most interesting discussion when comparing web-based payment methods. And that is because you get to compare a virtual credit card with e-wallets and e-vouchers.
In a sense, EntroPay blends elements from both formats. Basically, you get the pre-loading approach of e-vouchers, while you can link your credit/debit cards like with e-wallets. Essentially, that means you should get the best of both worlds.
E-vouchers like Ukash and paysafecard function by requiring you to load funds in advance, which is exactly the same for EntroPay. You can use your core credit card to preload funds to your EntroPay account. These can later be deposited with mobile casinos because of the VISA functionality.
Ukash and paysafecard are two of the leading e-vouchers currently on the market. These differ from e-wallets in that you purchase a new e-voucher ahead of each transaction, thereby eliminating the need to possess an account with either.
E-wallets contrast e-vouchers in that you link a payment method to your account. PayPal, Neteller, and Ukash will all require you to link a payment method before you can undertake transactions. Doing this will enable you to keep funding your account without enter payment information on every transaction.
Plenty of online casinos pay by EntroPay when you need to claim winnings. Again, this functions as a virtual VISA card, meaning that the funds will be sent to your virtual VISA card, which is accessible via your EntroPay account. This puts EntroPay on a level playing field with e-wallets, whereas e-vouchers suffer because many online casino operators do not disperse winnings to e-vouchers.
Have a browse around the web visiting mobile casino sites and you will see many listing EntroPay as an accepted payment method. However, this is not strictly necessary, as anywhere that accepts VISA payments accepts EntroPay. All you need to look for is a VISA logo to find mobile casinos that accept EntroPay. To conclude, this payment is worth considering alongside e-wallets and e-vouchers because it draws beneficial features from both.
Banking with EntroPay at Mobile Casinos
Take a moment to check out our three-step guide and you will discover just how simple it is to use this alternative payment method:
– Go to EntroPay.com and click on the button that says Sign up now. Click on the button and then fill in all of the required fields. Submit the information and you will have an account.
– Your next requirement will be to link a payment method and load funds to your account. Transactions with a virtual VISA require funds to be instantly accessible, which explains the preloading.
– Now that you have a virtual VISA with funds, it is time to visit a mobile casino that accepts it (above are two prime examples). Go to the cashier option and enter how much you need to deposit before entering your virtual credit card details under the VISA option.
Although EntroPay is not as well-known as competing payment methods, it can be just as effective. In fact, it blends the best elements of e-wallets and e-vouchers.Join Rizk Casino on your Mobile!
Read more on this topic: Payment Methods to Go