Get your touch screen ready! A brand new mobile casino edition for Casino.com!! All the best Playtech slots such as IronMan 2 as well as roulette and blackjack!! If the welcome bonus is what gets you going then £20 FREE no deposit bonus + up to £3200 cash match should set your heart racing!! Race down to Casino.com NOW!Read More
Mobile Casinos Reviewed
Find the most suitable mobile-friendly casinos for your needs with our comprehensive in-depth reviews. See our top recommendations below. New Mobile Casinos also provides you with breaking news on mobile casino trends, information which enhance your fun.
VIP Club Casino offers you the VIP treatment you know you deserve: A great variety of games, from slots to classic games to scratch cards. There are also generous bonuses: Join now and get £10 FREE, no deposit needed! what’s more – your 1st 2 deposits are doubled! There’s even more – read onRead More
Created with Mobiles in mind and ONLY Mobile Phones, mFortune Mobile Casino is aimed at pleasing the mobile gamer 100%.
From Poker to Slots mFortune got it all! Including a generous £5 no deposit bonus and a 100% cash match on your first deposit!!
Pocket Win excels at providing quick access to five exciting casino games, with good bonuses such as 100% on your first deposit AND a free fiver on your 1st deposit, which allows you to keep what you win! If this wasn’t enough, you can also make micro-deposits on your phone bill.Read More
Click here for a full list of the all the smartphone-compatible casinos we have reviewed.
New technologies, such as smart phones and tablets, have unforeseen effects upon our entertainment lives. Before Blackberrys, iPhones and Android-powered phones (such as models by HTC, Samsung, LG and Sony), people only associated playing online video poker or slots with going to a casino website on a desktop computer. And before that, fun-seekers had to take a vacation to a country where gambling is allowed.
2013 witnessed the arrival of mobile casinos — which deliver casino games straight to your mobile touchscreen device — the casino comes along with you wherever you go. Expect 2014 to take things a step further.
Casinos on mobile devices have a number of advantages over the physical-world originals. Playing online is more discrete, first of all. We don’t all want to get dressed up to sit in a casino, and yet we love the thrill of real-cash video Poker, Blackjack, live Roulette and slots.
Secondly, online games are much less expensive than land-based entertainment, since there is no travel involved, and, mobile sites like LadyLucks mobile casino or mFortune (but virtually all online casinos) let you download their games for free.
You can even try the games for free when you sign up (that’s why they are called ‘no deposit required’ games). Some sites are even so bold as to give demo play before registration, such as VeraJohn. When you want to deposit cash to keep playing and switch to real-cash mode, most mobile casinos match your money by 100%, up to over 300% in some cases, with the top bonuses reaching £5000 for high roller depositors.
Now let’s get a wee technical here for one moment: just long enough to ask whether your devise enables you to enjoy casinos for mobile phones. If you have an iPhone or Android model, skip ahead because you’re safe! Most of the new and old mobile sites provide games for these industry leaders.
On the other hand, if you use a Blackberry phone or a Windows 8 mobile phone, there are fewer choices; for example, Ladylucks does not support those devises. But fear not – we’re entering an era where platform doesn’t matter and apps will be optional. Most of 2014’s online casino gaming is currently getting rewritten to work centrally inside your mobile Web browser window.
You won’t necessarily have to shell out serious cash for a big-screened phone or a tablet to enjoy mobile casinos. There are game titles on mobile networks for most phones, though you may have to search a tad. Fortunately, we’re here to help you zero in on great games compatible with your device. The selection of apps designed for 99% of phones at www.mfortune.co.uk is a sure bet if you want to try casino for mobile on your present phone.
2. Mobile and Tablet Casino – Operating Systems
Your device’s operating system (OS) is the main factor in deciding which casino games you can play, whether it is with your smartphone, tablet such as an iPad, or one of many Android competitors. On PCs, Microsoft’s Windows OS dominates the market, which makes it easy for companies to develop applications that will work on most people’s computers. However, on phones and tablets there are now four principal platforms (three, if the least popular of the following loses ground). Each system will a different set of apps designed for it.
NOTE: Keep in mind, however, that on the heels of the recent upgrade of the entire Web, called HMTL5, all online entertainment including casino is converging to the browser window. This is a revolution that essentially erases the problem of compatibility.
Until this trend is complete we’ll be advising you how to download awesome games as ‘native apps’ to run from your phone or tablet’s memory:
- Android – Google’s open-source Android operating system has overtaken Apple’s closed-source iOS. Android is now the ultimate space, and the vastest, for online casino entertainment. Android-based gamers also benefit from greater selection provided by developers free from Apple’s strict codes.
- Apple iOS (for iPhones, iPads, iPod Touch) – Some argue that Apple’s touch response is noticeably quicker and smoother than Android devices. (The newest release of Android, however, has retooled the touchscreen settings for more Apple-like performance.) This will keep Apple a major gaming platform, as well as its massive market penetration. Most apps, you recall, were coming out for iPhone well before Android versions, until recently.
- Blackberry OS – Blackberry’s latest OS is in trouble, folks, and that goes for the whole company. This doesn’t mean Blackberry’s legion of operating phones and tablets will stop working Apps-wise, at some Playtech-powered mobile sites like Casino Las Vegas there are more Blackberry casino games than there are for Android and iPhone.) Even if this brand declines, its devices will still be able to access the latest mobile gaming indefinitely once the marketplace shifts to browser-based delivery instead of apps.
- Windows Phone – Until recently, the most popular handsets available running Windows 8 Mobile OS were the HTC Touch and LG Optimus. But everything has changed since Nokia ditched its own Symbian OS and adopted WM8 for all of its main mobile products. Nokia + Windows is a powerful combination and momentum is forming in the wake of this partnership. Some commentators are saying this is the most stable OS so far, so look forward to more choice in devices and diversified Windows Phone casino apps, too. The nice thing about Windows 8 is that desktop and mobile systems work as a whole, which is one up on Apple iOS.
It used to be that Adobe Flash Player support was crucial when you wanted to play online casino games on flagship phones or on tablets. Now, although many ‘instant play’ games still run on Flash, the industry is not bound to use this kind of plugin because the Web’s own HTML5 code can handle all multimedia, most notably gaming.
3. Real Money Casino
You should check whether a casino accepts real money or not by looking through its Banking section, beyond the way it describes its own services. If options like Neteller, Skrill and PayPal are offered, then you know that hard cash is involved.
Just because an app or website advertises free mobile casino games doesn’t mean they will allbe free. In-app purchases sometimes determine how many games you can access. At their best, real money casinos allow you to play games gratis (demo mode) or for cash == your choice.
They also dole out free cash known as no-deposit bonuses. Keep in mind that most casinos enforce wagering requirements in the fine print of bonuses, which means you cannot cash out winnings immediately; first you must bet 30-50x the bonus amount. Only a few casinos like mFortune do not have wagering requirements.
Most mobile-compatible casino software is also free to use or download. Popular platforms include Microgaming (e.g. GoWild), Playtech, Probability plc (e.g. Moobile Games) and IGT (e.g. VeraJohn) but independent software providers like the people behind mFortune have also had a lot of success in this emerging field.
Your mobile phone casinos of choice will be a valuable way to take a break during the day. It has only been a few years since online gaming has become commonplace, but this mobile revolution means that no one has to wait until getting home — we’re not chained to computers. Best of all, the touch-screen technology of smart phones (since the legendary iPhone) enhances the mobile experience of Casinos in ways no one expected. In fact, top-of-the-line smartphones and tablets are the world’s very best gaming ‘consoles’ now, according to many. They are not the replacement for desktop games or machines like Xbox and Playstation — mobile devices offer an attractive space of their own. -It’s also worth keeping a look out for casino bonuses especially for mobile gamers.
Okay, you’re convinced. Now what? You have the phone, so what do you do to start playing?
How to Start
Many casinos do not have a specific mobile phone process – they identify your device when you navigate to their site and change what they display accordinglty. As a result you will barely notice anything different about the process. For example:
- You might click on a link to go to www.Casino.com
- On arriving, the casino will realise you are viewing the site from an iPhone
- You will be invited to sign up and receive casino bonuses just like when you visit from your desktop computer
- It will offer you a selection of games that have been optimised for iPhone’s screen size and technology
At other casino sites like www.ladylucks.co.uk or www.mfortune.co.uk the look and feel is more mobile oriented. You begin by using their handy game-finding tools. Browse the available games’ previews then enter your phone number, touch-start a chosen game, and voila! Download mobile games to your phone for free and you can even pay with your phone bill up to £10 per month!
This is just the beginning. Smartphone apps and software are evolving so fast that it can be disconcerting for consumers. Social casinos and live dealers have already arrived on our phones. You may also need to know how to unlock content via your ISP. We try to make navigating the mobile world a little easier with our tips, tricks and other guides.